Terms & Conditions
- Our products conform to C-Tick Standards
- Dimensions, wattages and descriptions are stated as a guideline to assist the consumer and are not to be taken as precise.
- Description and finishes are given as a guide only to assist the consumer and therefore do not constitute a legally binding contract
- Free delivery relates to Australia only all other destinations, usual postage charges apply
- For all other destinations please contact us
- We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt Monday to Friday.
- Goods over the value of $40 will be sent using Australia Post and are fully trackable.
- Orders below the value of $40 may be sent by unregistered means
- We reserve the right to change delivery prices without prior notice
- All products carry a one year warranty from the date of order.
- In the event of a fault occurring the product will be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault
- Any item thought to be faulty must be sent back complete to us for testing prior to a replacement being sent
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been installed incorrectly or damaged during installation
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been damaged by use of the product not intended for the purpose or mistreated in a way as to bring about a fault
- To return goods for any reason please contact us for a returns authorisation number which must be displayed outside the packaging of the returned item
- Goods without an authorisation number will not be accepted
- Goods must be returned in the original condition and packaging. We cannot accept items that have been damaged.
- Goods must be returned at the expense of the consumer by registered means
- We reserve the right not to accept a return and provide a refund on goods after 7 working days of receipt of the item by the customer, which are returned for reasons other than a damage or fault with the item
- Items returned after 7 days from the date of receipt may incur a $15 restocking fee
- Refused delivery of an item is subject to a charge of $20 which will be deducted from any refund
- Any damages, faults or missing parts must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Seal Designs cannot accept responsibility after this period
- Faulty or damaged goods upon receipt by the consumer will be replaced or refunded
- We will not be held liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods i.e. installation fees
- All products carry a 7 day money back guarantee
- We must be notified in writing or by email of your intent to return goods for a refund and a returns authorisation number must be obtained
- Items must be returned unused and in original packaging
- The cost for returning an unsuitable item must be met by the consumer
- Refunds on unsuitable items will be issued less the cost of the original delivery charge upon verified receipt of the returned item.
- We have the right to refuse refunds for failure to meet the above criteria
- All electrical work involving mains electricity must be installed by a qualified professional
- The mains supply must always be isolated prior to installation
- Incorrect installation can void the warranty
- Installation tools and accessories are not supplied
- Make sure the lights are fitted flush to allow for driving or walking over. Failure to do this will leave the light exposed to damage from compression.
- Make sure that the hex bolts are fully tightened on the drive over lights to ensure that they are sealed from water ingress.
- Liability will not be accepted for personal injury
- We would advise that the wiring be housed in conduit for any outdoor installation to protect against damage from wildlife
- It is also advisable that reasonable planning go into the installation of our products to enable removal should the need arise to remove or replace a fitting